Ticket Fixers is one of the first law firms in the nation to concentrate on defending those persons charged with any traffic ticket or traffic offense from speeding tickets to suspended licenses and DUI's.
Since 1987, the Ticket Fixers Attorneys & Lawyers have defended over 1,000,000 traffic tickets and traffic offenses. If you have been charged with any traffic ticket or offense in Michigan, or your license has been suspended or revoked, Ticket Fixers traffic ticket lawyers may be able to help you get back on the road.
We have 22 traffic ticket offices throughout Michigan (and affiliates nationwide) and we can be reached toll free at 313.434.3900. Hire a Michigan Traffic Ticket Lawyer / Attorney Today!
CALL US TODAY
When calling, please be prepared to answer the following questions:
What was the stated ticket offense:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your Phone Number
- The State or Province of Licensee
- Ticket Location Type (Town, City, Village)
- Manslaughter, negligent homicide, or other felony involving use of a motor vehicle
- Operating under the influence of liquor or drugs
- Failing to stop and give identification at the scene of a crash
- Reckless driving
- Unlawful bodily alcohol content of 0.08 or more
- Refusal to take a chemical test
- Fleeing or eluding a police officerv
- Drag racing
- Operating while visibly impairedv
- Under age 21 with any bodily alcohol content
- 16 mph or more over the legal speed limit
- Failure to yield/show due caution for emergency vehiclesv
- Careless driving
- Disobeying a traffic signal or stop sign or improper passing
- 11 through 15 mph over the legal speed limit
- Failure to stop at railroad crossing
- Failure to stop for a school bus or for disobeying a school crossing guard
- 10 mph or less over the legal speed limit
- Open alcohol container in vehicle
- All other moving violations of traffic laws
- Refusal of Preliminary Breath Test (PBT) by anyone under age 21
- Was this a speeding ticket?
- What was your speed and at what posted speed limit?
- Were you traveling in a construction zone?
- Were you traveling in a school zone?
- Were there any other charges?